The Gathering welcomes in-kind donations. Below is a list of items we often need. Please call (414) 272-4122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop-off or pick-up. Please remember that we prepare all meals on site for 100 to 250 guests daily. Large quantities of the same or similar food items are especially helpful.
• Unopened perishable food items: produce, meat, bread, cheese and other dairy products. No expired items, please.
• Non-perishable food items: rice, pasta, tomato sauce, canned fruit/vegetables, oatmeal, cereal, seasonings and sauces
• Beverages: fresh milk, fruit juices, ground coffee, and bottled water
• Fresh vegetables and fruit for our Fresh Produce Preservation Project (August - November)
• Leftovers from catered events or parties depending on amounts, timing and delivery options.
• Homemade cookies, muffins, desserts depending on amounts, timing and delivery options.
• Toiletries: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lotion, laundry soap, hand sanitizer and combs
• Paper supplies: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins and tissues
• Winter apparel and outerwear: scarves, gloves, hats, socks, boots, sweaters, coats, jackets, umbrellas and rain gear
• Helpful items for guests experiencing homelessness: blankets, sleeping bags and backpacks
• Occasional equipment needs: commercial can openers, freezers and refrigerators
• Kitchen and dining supplies: flatware, large containers, cooking utensils and quality knives